A High-Value proposition for the passionate music fan
For those taking their first steps into the world of hi-fi audio, there’s no better component to start with than the A-9030 Integrated Stereo Amplifier. Featuring Onkyo’s Wide Range Amp Technology—augmented by Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry to reduce distortion and increase driving power—the low negative feedback design breathes life into your recordings, where conventional amps sound flat and dull by comparison.
Another point of difference lies in its ability to boost bottom-end response. Rather than obscuring the frequencies that typically carry vocals, a new system phase-matches the bass to preserve a crystal clear mid-range. As well as sounding great, the amplifier has a heavy-duty transformer and twin capacitors to deliver enough power to drive your loudspeakers with depth and dynamism.
Good quality analog inputs and banana plug-compatible speaker posts are found on the rear panel to connect your CD player, tuner, turntable, and speakers, while the front panel has classic-style knobs for bass, treble, balance, and input selection. Wrapped in a 1.6 mm-thick anti-resonant chassis, and boasting an aluminum faceplate, this high-value stereo amp exudes the build quality for which Onkyo is famous.
- 65 W/Ch (8 Ω, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost
- High-Current Low-Impedance Drive
- Thick, Low-Impedance Bus Bar for Perfect Ground Potential
- Two 8,200 µF Capacitors
- Optimum Gain Volume Control
- Direct Mode
- 1.6 mm Full Flat Chassis
- Aluminum Front Panel
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble/Balance)
- 5 Analog Audio Inputs and 1 Output
- Phono Input (MM)
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Speaker A/B Drive
- Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Headphone Jack
- RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control