Superb playback solution for two channels of pure audio pleasure
CDs have been with us for decades now and continue to provide a convenient, high-quality listening experience. The C-7000R brings together features and refinements to bring the very best out of your audio CDs and CD-R/RWs, and even any MP3- or WMA-encoded discs you may have made on your computer.
To ensure minimal signal interference, the C-7000R employs a thermally regulated high-precision clock, PLL ultra-low jitter technology, and a new circuit board construction. All of this highly sensitive componentry is housed in anti-vibration casing, with separate aluminum panels for the top, front, and sides.
In keeping with the zero-tolerance approach to interference, digital circuitry and analog circuitry are physically separated, and you have the choice of operating the C-7000R in either digital-only or analog-only mode. The silent disc mechanism and solid die-cast aluminum tray epitomize the unit’s audiophile build quality.
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD, and WMA CD*
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Separate Digital/Analog Circuitry
- Separate Massive Transformers for Digital and Analog Circuitry (Toroidal Transformer for Analog Circuitry)
- Thermally Regulated High-Precision Clock
- Silent Disc Mechanism with Solid Die-Cast Aluminum Tray
- Separate Anti-Vibration Aluminum Panels for Top, Front, and Sides
- New Circuit Board Construction to Reduce Vibration
- PLL Ultra Low Jitter Technology
- Separate Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs (PCM1792) for L/R Channels
- Pure Analog Mode
- Pure Digital Mode
- 3 Digital Outputs (AES/EBU, Optical, and Coaxial)
- Wide-Spaced, Gold-Plated, Machined Solid Brass Audio Terminals
- Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Off)