Enter the world of pure Hi-Fi
The A-9010 introduces high-current WRAT power at its most affordable price ever. Bring all your digital and analog sources to life thanks to the generous selection of digital and analog audio inputs, built-in phono equalizer, and quality Wolfson® DAC. As the latest addition to Onkyo’s range of Pure Hi-Fi separates, the A-9010 is engineered with sound quality as the foremost priority.
Inside the chassis are discrete low-impedance amplifiers, an extruded aluminum heat sink, and audio-grade capacitors designed to support high current delivery with low distortion. Other high-value inclusions such as the independent headphone amplifier, gold-plated transparent speaker posts, and chunky knobs for volume, tone, and input selection mark this as a high-quality product.
Whether you’re giving in to a vinyl addiction, discovering the possibilities of Hi-Res Audio, or just want an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything—from big TV sound on movie night to CDs on Sunday morning—then this is the product for you.
- 44 W/Ch (8 Ω, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) with Discrete Amplifier Output Circuitry
- High Quality Wolfson WM8718 192 kHz/24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Two Digital Audio Inputs (Optical and Coaxial)
- Coaxial Supports Sampling Rates Up to 192 kHz/24-bit (Optical 96 kHz/24-bit)
- Independent Headphone Amplification Circuitry
- High-Current Low-Impedance Drive
- Four Audio-Grade Capacitors
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Thick Speaker Plates To Maintain Signal Quality
- Gold-Plated Screw-type Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Automatic Digital Circuitry Shutdown Function for Pure Analog Sound
- Tone Controls (Bass/Treble/Balance)
- 5 Analog Audio Inputs (4 Rear / 1 Front) and 1 Output (Rear)
- Phono Input (MM) and Phono Equalizer
- 6.3 mm Headphone Jack
- RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
- Low 0.4 W Power Consumption on Standby