Your Solution to Effortlessly Accessible Hi-Fi Sound
Gathering all the music you can imagine into the world’s easiest-to-use interface, the CR-N775D plays it back with the fluid energy of a full-fledged hi-fi component. Featuring patented 3-state Bitstream™ switching amplification, this receiver is hugely powerful and delivers precise resolution with vanishingly low distortion, perfect for Hi-Res Audio.
Let music unfurl across a wide soundstage, transient speed handling complex musical passages with confidence and finesse. Supporting multi-room sharing over Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi®, and FlareConnect™* platforms, the receiver is ready to stream music from almost any mobile or PC. AirPlay, Bluetooth® technology, and 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® are included, as is support for the Spotify® app.
Connect an HDD via USB input and use it to store and play PC downloads, including Hi-Res Audio in MQA*, Direct DSD 11.2 MHz, and 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, and ALAC. Music from TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn, together with FM/DAB+, digital, and line-level sources are smoothly accessed via JOG and large LCD.
Premium component sound features
- 40 W x 40 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- Patented 3-state Bitstream™ Hybrid Switching Amplification System Delivers Accurate Pulse Resolution, Extremely Low Distortion, and High Driving Power
- Instantaneous High-Current Power Delivery, Improved Sound Pressure, and Realistic Sound-field Reproduction
- Wide Frequency Response for Authentic Hi-Res Audio Reproduction
- Top-quality AKM AK4490 768 kHz/32-bit DAC for Hi-Res Audio Playback
- Supports Direct DSD 11.2 MHz and 192/24 Hi-Res Audio in FLAC, WAV, and Apple Lossless Format via Network and PC*1
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls
- Subwoofer Pre-Out Terminal