Your Solution to effortlessly accessible Hi-Fi Sound
Gathering all the music you can imagine into the world’s easiest-to-use interface, the CS-N775D plays it back with the fluid energy of a full-fledged hi-fi component. Featuring patented 3-state Bitstream™ switching amplification, this receiver is hugely powerful and delivers precise resolution with vanishingly low distortion, perfect for Hi-Res Audio.
Let music unfurl across a wide soundstage, transient speed handling complex musical passages with confidence and finesse. Supporting multi-room sharing over Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi®, and FlareConnect™* platforms, the receiver is ready to stream music from almost any mobile or PC. AirPlay, Bluetooth® technology, and 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® are included, as is support for the Spotify® app.
Connect an HDD via USB input and use it to store and play PC downloads, including Hi-Res Audio in MQA*, Direct DSD 11.2 MHz, and 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, and ALAC. Music from TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn, together with FM/DAB+, digital, and line-level sources are smoothly accessed via JOG and large LCD.
Premium component sound features
- 40 W x 40 W (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- Patented 3-state Bitstream™ Hybrid Switching Amplification System Delivers Accurate Pulse Resolution, Extremely Low Distortion, and High Driving Power
- Instantaneous High-Current Power Delivery, Improved Sound Pressure, and Realistic Sound-field Reproduction
- Wide Frequency Response for Authentic Hi-Res Audio Reproduction
- Top-quality AKM AK4490 768 kHz/32-bit DAC for Hi-Res Audio Playback
- Supports Direct DSD 11.2 MHz and 192/24 Hi-Res Audio in FLAC, WAV, and Apple Lossless Format via Network and PC*1
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls
- Subwoofer Pre-Out Terminal
Use Spotify (with Facebook login) with your Onkyo system
To use Spotify with any of these devices you need to login with your Spotify username and password.
If you registered to Spotify using your Facebook login, you will need to retrieve a Spotify device username/password - you cannot use your Facebook login details on your Onkyo receiver.
You can retrieve your Spotify username / create your device password here
Once you have your Spotify username and your new password, please login to Spotify on your audio system with your new details. Note that you need a Premium subscription to use any of these devices with Spotify.
What if I have problems receiving of digital DAB radio?
DAB radio is in the frequency range 174 - 230 MHz broadcast in the vertical polarization.
For reception on this frequency range you need specifically for this frequency range (band III)-tuned antenna. Communal dishes, home antenna, cable or satellite dish are usually not suitable.
In urban areas may be possible using the supplied wire antenna a good reception.
Otherwise, a weak signal at an outside antenna or directional antenna for band III should (vertical pole) are installed on the roof.
Problems after firmware update
In case you encounter problems after a firmware update of your AV receiver, e.g.
- AV receiver hangs/freezes
- blue screen displayed instead of video signal
- no/limited access to networking features (incl Onkyo Remote App)
- other features that are no longer functional
then please reset your A/V receiver to factory defaults and repeat the firmware update again.
To reset the AV receiver to its factory defaults, turn it on and, while holding down VCR/DVR, press ON/STANDBY. “Clear” will appear on the display and the AV receiver will enter standby mode.
Note that resetting the AV receiver will delete your radio presets and custom settings (incl network configuration).
If the problem persists, please contact the Onkyo Customercare.