2 000,00 €
Sophisticated Two-Channel Pre-Amp for Sublime Audio
Despite being at the cutting edge of the burgeoning home cinema market, Onkyo has never forgotten its roots in pure hi-fi audio. With the P-3000R, we present a streamlined two-channel pre-amplifier that packs a treasure trove of stunning audio technology.
The P-3000R handles both analog and digital sources, with connectivity options including AES/EBU digital connectors and a USB input for PC audio. Separate 192 kHz/32-bit Burr-Brown DACs for each channel ensure accurate digital-to-analog conversion. Meanwhile, to minimize interference and maintain signal quality, the P-3000R employs noise-reducing DIDRC technology, a vibration-resistant chassis design, and independent amplifier circuitry.
Thanks to the P-3000R’s bi-amping capability, you also have greater flexibility in how you set up your system. As always, the job of all this advanced hardware is to bring you closer to your music and let you feel the unique resonance of each individual instrument.
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Separate Digital/Analog Circuitry
- Separate Massive Transformers for Digital/Analog Circuitry (Toroidal Transformer for Analog Circuitry)
- Separate Anti-Vibration Aluminum Panels for Top, Front, and Sides
- New Circuit Board Construction to Reduce Vibration
- PLL Ultra-Low Jitter Technology
- Sampling Rate Control (Up to 192 kHz)
- Separate Burr-Brown 192 kHz/32-Bit DACs (PCM1795) for L/R Channels
- Direct Mode
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble)
- Independent Headphone Amplifier
- Discrete Phono Equalizer
- Phono Input (MM)
- USB Digital Input for 192 kHz/32-Bit HD Audio from PC*
- 5 Digital Inputs (AES/EBU, 2 Optical, and 2 Coaxial) and 1 Output (Optical)
- Separate L/R Bi-Amping-Capable Pre-Outs
- Gold-Plated, Machined Solid Brass, 19 mm-Pitch Audio Terminals
- 12 V Trigger Out
- Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Off)