Solid deck has the goods for superb CD sound
Three elements give the C-755 an edge in audio refinement: first, a rigid 1.6 mm-thick full-flat chassis combines with a solid aluminum faceplate to virtually eliminate vibration. Second, a massive custom EI transformer and large audio-grade capacitors stabilize voltage, feeding your amp with a clean full-bandwidth signal. This improves soundstaging, headroom, and channel separation.
Third, it has a high-quality DAC, precision clock, and VLSC filtering should you choose to output a pulse-noise-free analog signal to your power amp. Compact half-width dimensions, meanwhile, give freedom to position this stylish player anywhere, without it dominating your interior design. Paired with a matching R-N855 Network Stereo Receiver or refreshing an existing stereo setup, the C-755 will delight with seriously great sound.
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3-encoded CD
- Solid Aluminum Faceplate
- 1.6 mm-thick Full-Flat Anti-Vibration Chassis
- Custom Massive EI Transformer with Sub Transformer for Standby
- Audio-grade Capacitors for Stable Voltage
- VLSC™ Signal Processing Removes Digital Pulse Noise
- Precision Clock (±10 ppm) for Clear Audio Imaging and Soundstage Cohesion
- AKM 192 kHz/24-bit DAC Ensures Detailed and Accurate Digital-to-Analog Conversion