Network Audio player with multiple built-in streaming services
- Comes with Chromecast built-in, AirPlay and Spotify. Supports TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn as well as FM and DAB+ reception
- Supports Hi-Res Audio playback: DSD (DSF/DIFF) to 11.2 MHz; FLAC, WAV, Apple Lossless, and AIFF to 192 kHz/24-bit
- Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi for stable wireless connectivity
- Dual-Differential AKM 768 kHz/32-bit AK4490 DACs for left and right channels
- Connections include 2 USB-A inputs, gold-plated analog L/R outputs, gold-plated 192 kHz/24-bit-capable coaxial and optical digital audio outputs, an Ethernet port and RI (Remote Interactive) input/output for limited control of compatible components with included remote
7.2ch AV receiver with Dolby Atmos
- 160 Watts per channel can be used in either a 7.2ch or 5.2.2ch system
- Use Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer or DTS Virtual:X to place sound overhead or behind if you do not want to use height or surround speakers
- AccuEQ and AccuReflex makes speaker setup an easy task with automatic calibration per your room's acoustics
- Supports HDCP 2.2, 4K/60p, HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020), 4:4:4 color-space, BT.2020, 3D Video, ARC (Audio Return Channel), DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, and LipSync via HDMI
Powerful Stereo Receiver with 100 Watts per channel
- Stream from mobiles, smartphones, tablets, laptops and PC via Bluetooth or listen to FM/DAB+ radio
- Connect your turntable with the built-in phono stage, your CD player via the analog inputs and your TV or media streamer via the digital inputs
- The TX-8220 features two sets of speaker posts. The receiver drives either a single pair of speakers (4–16 ohms) or two pairs of speakers (8–16 ohms) to enjoy the same audio source in two rooms or switch between two sets of speakers
- Onkyo’s high-current low-impedance Wide Range Amplification Technology (WRAT) design uses a massive EI transformer to drive your speakers accurately, even under heavy loads, so sound quality doesn't suffer
Stereo network receiver with 70 watts output power and practical access to music streaming services.
- High power (70 W + 70 W) with low distortion in a small body thanks for proprietary Switching Amplifier technology.
- Features the AKM 4490, a high-quality 768-kHz/32-bit DA-converter.
- Equipped with VLSC (vector linear shaping circuitry) to reduce pulse noise.
- Multi-room audio playback via optional wireless speakers with FireConnect™.
Enjoy a Multiplex Film Experience at Home
Experience the ultimate in pure sound flexibility. The powerful yet compact Home theater systems transforms tinny TV sound into a thrilling sonic sensation with a wide array of features, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback through multiple channels and AccuEQ Room Accoustics calibration.
Immerse yourself in your music with the Onkyo signature sound. Beautiful products create an attractive worldview, existing symbiotically with essential elements that create a perfect harmony between sound and form through fine-tuned design.
Everything on time
Original amp circuitry ensures that sounds of different frequencies arrive at your ears at exactly the same time. Accurate phase alignment means comfortable, well-focused sound across a holographic soundstage.
High Current Architecture
Custom built components
To generate high current needed to precisely control speaker drivers so they can react instantly to dynamic signal changes and articulate nuanced detail, Onkyo fabricates its own custom high-output transformers and capacitors.
Patented VLSC™ Processing
It's about the details
Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) completely erases high-frequency noise generated by the DAC. Audible sound is unblemished by digital noise. The result is incredible clarity of detail.
Easy integration to your existing system or the start of a new one
Most of our receivers are Works with Sonos certified, meaning that they work seamlessly with Sonos Home Sound Systems. The receiver ties into the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs and playing at the desired volume on command from the Sonos App.
Get the latest firmware update and make sure your receiver stays Sonos compatible