Una quantità minore di questo articolo è stata aggiunta al tuo carrello a causa di stock di magazzino insufficiente.
2 500,00 €
Prezzo al pubblico
Thrill to the Visceral Power of Stereo
Music, when you hear it in all its glory, has the power to lift the spirits and transport you into another realm. Driving you there in audiophile style is Onkyo’s newest hi-fi power amplifier, the M-5000R. Signal quality on the M-5000R is meticulously preserved by new AWRAT technology, while three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry provides extremely efficient power output.
Massive twin toroidal transformers and four 27,000 μF capacitors work to stabilize the power supply and current, respectively. And to minimize errors in stereophonic playback, the amplifier incorporates a totally symmetrical alignment of power devices for left and right channels.
- Max. Power: 170 W/Ch (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- AWRAT (Advanced Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Quad Push-Pull Amplification Design with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- Symmetrical Layout of L/R Channels
- Two Massive Toroidal Transformers with Sub Transformer
- Four Large 27,000 μF Capacitors
- Separate Anti-Vibration Aluminum Panels for Top, Front, and Sides
- New Circuit Board Construction to Reduce Vibration
- Bi-Amping and BTL (Bridged Transless) Capability
- Balanced XLR Input for Monaural Amplification in BTL Mode
- Gold-Plated, Machined Solid Brass RCA Inputs
- Gold-Plated Large Speaker Posts
- 12 V Trigger Input and Output
- Extra-Large Fast-Response Peak Watt Meters
Numero del produttore:M-5000R(B)MPP
Peso del prodotto:24.3 kilograms